The suns She doesn’t currently have a pick in the 2022 NBA Draft, but she was there recently Rumors this team benefit In trading for a second player. John Gambador Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Phoenix He takes a step forward, saying:Via Twitter) that “Despite the possibility of a second round selection, I cannot rule out trading (The Suns) in the first round.”
Gambadoro reports that Phoenix has its eye on eight to 10 possibilities that the team will consider striking a deal for her. pointing to TottenhamAnd the Hornets And the hawks As teams they can be commercial partners, although it is not made clear which of those teams’ selections might be in play.
Here are more trade rumors from around the NBA:
- Like Phoenix, Utah does not currently control the selection, but Jazz Core players are hanging around to try and get some, multiple sources say Tony Jones of Athletic. Jones reports that jazz is very active in the trade market, with odds increasing that the team’s roster may look significantly different by the end of the day. Jazz has a “long list” of potential unformulated prospects they hope to attract with 10 show contracts once the draft is over, sources tell The Athletic.
- The Timberwolves Stay interested in a potential pairing Cities of Karl Anthony with Clint Capella In the team’s frontal area, but sources say John Krauchinski of The Athletic that wolves and hawks No real progress has been made on that front.
- Sources point to Dane Moore of Bring Me The News (Twitter link) that there is a greater than 50% chance D’Angelo Russell It will be traded by Timberwolves in the coming days. Russell is seen as a commercial candidate due to his poor playoff performance despite having a solid season with Minnesota. The goalkeeper is eligible for an extension this summer and his $31.38 million contract expires after next season.
- The nicks offered for trade Evan Fournier to me Celtics To create a ceiling space for the signature Galen BronsonBut Boston has no interest in the deal, according to Gambadoro (Twitter links). Big Celtics Trade exception Ironically, this was created by signing and trading Fournier to New York, so in theory the Knicks didn’t need a player in return, but he still counted against the Boston cap, which would drive the team deep into the luxury tax.
- Jake Fisher of the Bleacher Report says (Via Twitter) that he “heard constantly” wild birds Only interested in trading OG Anunoby If they could get an “elite status” in return. Toronto is still linked to Rudy Gobert and inquire about her Garrett Allen In February, sources told the Bleacher Report.