Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Provided by the European Union An additional 500 million euros in military aid EU foreign policy chief Joseph Borel has said he wants to help protect Ukraine from Russian aggression.
- According to Ukrainian Finance Minister Sergei Marchenko, the Ukrainian Armed Forces Spent an equivalent of $ 8.3 billion. Or 245.1 billion hryvnia, the country’s currency, since the beginning of the war. Another financial effect of the conflict was that the government was able to collect only 60% of the expected taxes in April. The minister said Ukraine urgently needed foreign aid.
- This Thursday, the UN Human Rights Council The overwhelming majority approved the opening of an inquiry into alleged atrocities against Russian occupation troops. UN Commission on Ukraine “Investigation” Regarding the grave human rights violations in Kiev, Chernivtsi, Kharkiv and Sumi in February and late March 2022. “Those responsible must be held accountable”.
- A 21-year-old Russian soldier is being questioned War crime in Ukraine, The first test of this number in the country since the Russian invasion. The soldier is accused of killing an unarmed 62-year-old citizen by Kalashnikov on the street.
- The United States On Thursday he accused the Russian military of being transferred “By coercion” In Russia “Many thousands” From the beginning of the Ukrainian war, to the end of February, often passes “Filter Camps” Where they are processed “Brutal”. Kiev puts forward the number of 1.2 million people deported to Russia by Moscow.
- Russia “The barbaric war against Ukraine and its chaotic agreement with China are the most direct threat to world order today.”Said the head of the European Commission on Thursday. Ursula van der LeyenTravel to Japan.
- President and Prime Minister Finland They said they were in favor of membership on Thursday “Without delay” For NATO, Sunday is a big step towards a formalized candidacy.
- More than six million Ukrainians The High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Geneva said the Russian military had left the country since the start of the occupation on February 24.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Transnistria, a flammable pro-Russian enclave
Encryptions. In Kaluga, Russia, auto workers feel the barriers wind up
Review. “Valentine Dictionary Ukraine” : Ukrainian soul from A to Z.
Grandstand. Pierre Buhler: “The Russian National Interest is better served by the absence of rules than by the Security Order of 1945”
Maintenance. Alberto Fernandez: “Sanctions will not only affect Russia”
Report. A war-torn wine estate in Ukraine, south of Moldova
Analysis. The ambiguity of Pope Francis in the Ukraine war
In films, in films. With the Azov Regiment at the Azovstal factory
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.