- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky called on Ukrainians on Tuesday evening Warning, Although “Positive Signs” Represented by the ongoing negotiations in Istanbul, Turkey. “The enemy is still in our territory. The bombing of our cities continues. Mariupol is under siege. ” Zhelensky listed “Ukrainians are not an innocent people”, Believe that “Only definitive results” On the ground it can determine the good faith of Moscow.
- This call for vigilance and keeping pressure came as a signal to Washington Suspicion As for the Russian announcements. “Let’s see if they keep what they said.”US President Joe Biden said before calling for continued pressure on Russia through sanctions.
- These mixed reactions follow Speaks It took place on Tuesday between the Russians and the Ukrainians in Istanbul, Turkey. Ukraine said it was ready to accept neutrality in exchange for its security guarantees, and a proposal was openly welcomed by Moscow. “Drastically reduce” its military operation in kyiv.
- In an interview The world, Jens Stoltenberg, The Secretary-General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) talks about the dangers of war with the Atlantic Alliance in Ukraine and announces that France will command troops in Romania. He also cites fears that Russia may seek chemical weapons “Causing massive consequences”.
- A Russian attack on a regional administration building has killed at least a dozen people and injured 33 others Mycolive (South), the city that has been enjoying a respite from bombings in recent days, was announced Tuesday afternoon by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky.
- Ukrainian authorities are concerned about the still dramatic situation in the besieged port Like Mariupol. According to Tetiana Lomakina, adviser to the Ukrainian president “About five thousand people have been buried, but people have not been buried for ten days due to the continuous shelling.”. She realized“Given the number of people still under the rubble (…) Tens of thousands may have died. “.
- At the same time the American basketball star Britney Griner Detained in Russia since Feb. 17, Washington risked arbitrary arrests of its citizens in Russia and “The Possibility of Persecution of American Citizens”. Thus the State Department renewed its call not to go to the country or leave immediately.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
Encryptions. In negotiations like the one on the ground, kyiv is trying to regain control
True. After “substantial” talks in Istanbul, Moscow promises to “drastically reduce” its attack on kyiv.
Evidence. Diary of two sisters separated by war in Ukraine: “We fall into a deep sleep and want to wake up as soon as we win the war in Ukraine”
True. On social networks, these accounts publish the Kremlin’s campaign in French
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link
“Why was my question not published? “: How” Le Monde “manages contributions to live follow-ups